Final Submission Instructions
The conference Proceedings will be indexed and published by Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI / LNCS).
To help you prepare the final copy of your paper, we have included in the following steps all of the information you will need to submit and register your camera-ready paper (all the materials must be sent before October 20th, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST):
- STEP 1: Revise your paper(s) in response to reviewer comments
- STEP 2: Format the camera-ready with respect to the conference formatting guidelines (Authors" instructions along with LaTeX and Word macro files are available on the web at Springer"s Information for LNCS Authors page http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0). Including all figures, tables, and references, you are allowed a total of:
- 10 pages for regular/industrial papers (with possible 1 extra page max. of 50 euros),
- 6 pages for short/student papers (with possible 1 extra page max. of 50 euros),
- The file should be PDF
- All fonts must be embedded within the PDF file (please read this link to know more about how to embed your fonts)
- Do NOT protect your PDF with any password/encryption
- Do NOT number the pages
- STEP 3: Upload the PDF file into Easychair before October 20th, 2021 (11:59 PM EST). To do that:
- Logon in Easychair as an author of MiKE'21
- To upload your camera-ready, click on the "view” icon of your paper, and then update related information (authors and file)
- Email the same file (after having named it with your paper ID, e.g., 200.pdf) to Karam Bou Chaaya <[email protected]>
- STEP 4: Register for the Conference through the online payment system before October 20th, 2021 (11:59 PM EST).
Click here to go to the registration page (https://mike2021.sigappfr.org/paper-registration/).